Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Staal <DS...@usa.net> on 2014/06/16 07:05:43 UTC

Rule Update!

I just wanted to say that my sa-update cronjob finally succeeded in
updating the rules tonight.  Congrats and thanks to everyone who's been
working on getting the update server back up and running; it appears you've
succeeded.  ;)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.

Re: Rule Update!

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 6/16/2014 5:21 AM, Matthias Leisi wrote:
> Traffic at sa-update mirror hosted at dnswl.org <http://dnswl.org>
> took off yesterday at around 16:00 UTC (graphs below are in UTC+02:00).

Thanks Matthias.  It's a bit rocky still.

I only have 5 different cron job output to compare and I think I found
about 20 jobs :-(

And I have to track done any line that might be an error.

For example, I don't know if this is expected, normal or a major issue
when I see things like

svn: Syntax error in revision argument
'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk'

Back to digging...

Regards,
KAM

Re: Rule Update!

Posted by Matthias Leisi <ma...@leisi.net>.
Traffic at sa-update mirror hosted at dnswl.org took off yesterday at
around 16:00 UTC (graphs below are in UTC+02:00).

-- Matthias

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]

Thanks for the effort to rebuild the whole chain!

-- Matthias