Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Julien Enselme <je...@jujens.eu> on 2017/07/16 14:51:50 UTC

RST module not listed among installed modules

Hi,

I am in the process of adding Restructured Text (RST) support in a
dedicated module of the Python plugins. However, I have a blocking
issue: even if the module builds and installs fine, it is never listed
among the installed modules and thus cannot be uninstalled through the
interface.

I compared the code with a different module and everything looks fine.
Does anyone have an idea on why this is happening? The code is
available here:
<https://bitbucket.org/Jenselme/nb-contrib/src/d1c337494ef2bc0533a3e9a9
75004101468737c8/python.rst/?at=rst>

You can download a zip that contains the rst nbm here:
<https://bitbucket.org/Jenselme/nb-contrib/downloads/2016-06-11-nbpytho
n-nbms.zip>

Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/

Re: RST module not listed among installed modules

Posted by Julien Enselme <je...@jujens.eu>.
That was it. Thanks!

Posted by Ralph Benjamin Ruijs <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,