Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/11/13 22:59:24 UTC

Website Deployment HOWTO Document

Hi Folks,
I've created the following document which will enable any of our committers
to update the Website
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SDAP/SDAP+Website+Deployment+HOWTO
Any issues, please voice them here and I can address,
Thanks
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: Website Deployment HOWTO Document

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.
LOL. I'll fix it tomorrow along with a bunch of other edits.
Thanks Tom.

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@spicule.co.uk>.

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Which slider? You've lost me...