Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/23 13:03:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Xiong Duan

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Xiong Duan
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Xiong has pushed a lot of high quality patches, fixing and improving code
around
aggregations and sub-queries,  in a rather short period of time. Apart from
code
contributions, Xiong has been regularly reviewing PRs in GitHub and helping
out
others in various JIRA issues.

Xiong, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to
your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Xiong Duan

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Regards!

Aron Tao