Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/04/17 21:19:03 UTC

Apache Calcite 1.2 (incubating) released

Hi all,

I just sent a formal announcement of release 1.2.

This is a short release, less than a month after 1.1, but there are 42
fixed issues nevertheless. In particular, Avatica has better coverage
of the JDBC API and is much more robust.  More details in the release
notes[1]. You can download from the usual place[2].

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release.

The master branch is now open for commits. I have already committed 20
changes that have been submitted since the 1.2 code freeze. Continuing
our monthly release tempo, we will be freezing for 1.3 in the first
week of May.

Julian

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/blob/master/doc/HISTORY.md#120-incubating--2015-04-07

[2] http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/calcite/