Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Shigenobu Koufugata <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/21 18:23:11 UTC

Self-introduction

Hello,

I live in Japan.
Recently, I am working for a security consulting firm, which called
nanaroq.com.
This firm has several clients which has many huge size web sites and
many employees.
One of them is willing to adopt the next generation of SIEM, so I am
studying about Apache Metron.
Already, I was able to work Metron0.2BETA-rc2 on Vagrant VM with my iMac
and MacBook Pro(OS X Yosemite and El Capitan).
I will follow your activities.

Best Regards,
--
Shigenobu Koufugata
shigenobu.koufugata@gmail.com

Re: Self-introduction

Posted by Shigenobu Koufugata <sh...@gmail.com>.
Jon,

Thank you for your message.

Thanks again,

Re: Self-introduction

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shigenobu,

Welcome to the community.  :)

Jon

Re: Self-introduction

Posted by Shigenobu Koufugata <sh...@gmail.com>.
James,

Thank you for your polite message.
For Metron project, I would like to contribute something, like localization, SOC's use-case feasibility and tutorial translation.
It's not  yet concrete at this time. Generally, Japanese company tends to use localized product.

By the way, my business partner, Mrs. Keiko Murakami is working for the porting into a single instance of RHEL7 on Amazon EC2 by now.
The biggest Information service company in Japan, our client is waiting for that time. After that, they will check Metron's features of current.

If we will be able to prove that Metron is good enough for their requirements, we will be  going to the next step.

Thank you again,

Re: Self-introduction

Posted by James Sirota <js...@apache.org>.