Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Wenliang Cai <wc...@xwarelabs.org> on 2009/05/23 15:27:02 UTC

Code to support Generics

Hi all,
Sorry for the interruption. At this point, I get stuck by using nested
Generics definition in my program. I want to look into the JVM code to
understand the implementation details. Could anybody point me to the
detailed code piece? Any response is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
William

Re: Code to support Generics

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Well,  it looks like I gave you some misleading info. You can find
generic info for a class in the field m_signature in file
working_vm/vm/vmcore/include/Class.h.

Also, you can find some bits of java code for accessing generics in
working_vm/vm/vmcore/src/kernel_classes/javasrc/org/apache/harmony/lang/reflect/
directory.

Pavel.

Re: Code to support Generics

Posted by Wenliang Cai <wc...@xwarelabs.org>.

Re: Code to support Generics

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Wenliang,

Re: Code to support Generics

Posted by Wenliang Cai <wc...@xwarelabs.org>.
Yeah, I actually meant the whole JDK utilities by "JVM code". I've checked
the code. Thanks for your help!

Re: Code to support Generics

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.