Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "STRAYER, JON (SBCSI)" <js...@sbc.com> on 2004/06/28 20:44:43 UTC

Maven eclipse plugin

The plugin project.xml seems to be missing a dependency on cactus.

That is, when I ran the plugin on a clean install it failed with a message
that the plugin wanted the cactus tags, but that they weren't present.

After I installed the cactus plugin everything worked fine.

I see it is issue MPECLIPSE-16.  I think I could fix this one, should I
submit a patch?

RE: Maven eclipse plugin

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Sure..   There have been some changes to try and decouple plugins from each
other..   A while back it seemed like every plugin had a very tight
dependency on every other plugin!

Eric