Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Keith McNeill <ke...@gtnet.com> on 2005/04/17 17:24:14 UTC

Serializer errors

I've noticed that there are quite a number of mails related to
serializer errors. The following may or may not be helpful.

I encountered a similar problem and the root cause was compiling and
using the code on 2 different JDKs. I had compiled on 1.5 but was using
1.4 and this caused problems. Once I switched to using the same for
both, the problem was solved.

Keith

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com