Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/08/23 01:38:01 UTC

Re: rename of list

Um, it just occurred to me.. does anyone have any idea what
impact this rename is going to have on the various third-party
list archival sites??
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: rename of list

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.
On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 07:38:01PM -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Um, it just occurred to me.. does anyone have any idea what
> impact this rename is going to have on the various third-party
> list archival sites??

I had to point my script at the new archive URL for
apachelabs.org's new-httpd^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hdev@httpd's archive.
That took all of 30 seconds...  =)  -- justin