Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Jürgen Weber <we...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 14:01:46 UTC

Google Summer of Code

Google is accepting proposals from open source mentoring organizations
for Google Summer of Code.
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2013/help_page#8._When_can_I_apply_for_Google_Summer_of

Anybody thinks JSPWiki could participate?

What about a new forum or blog plugin? Enhance ckeditor integration?

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jürgen,

an "Export page(s) as PDF" option would also be a nice addition. I haven't
experience regarding anything related to gsoc but I'm willing to
help/support/mentor/whatever-is-needed

br,
juan pablo