Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Dylan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 09:05:02 UTC

A Issue of Hbase...Can you help me????

Hello!!!my name is Ming-Zong.
I have a Issue of Hbase...Can you help me???
first Issue:
                How do I creat user and group form Hbsae????and How do I
control permissions form Hbase??
                What can i do????

Re: A Issue of Hbase...Can you help me????

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Ming-Zong,

The is no access control for the moment in HBase.

J-D

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jg...@apache.org>.
There are no users, groups or permissions in HBase.

At this point, this would be the responsibility of a separate
application outside of HBase.

To learn more about HBase, check out the wiki: