Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/03 14:25:59 UTC

Re: jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2005 > 1308

The stack trace indicates that the problem is in the View Results Tree
Listener. The sample that caused the problem won't be included in the
display.

Without looking at the code, I don't think one can say whether or not
the exception will have caused problems for other Listeners - it could
be that the sample is not passed to subsequent listeners.

So, what to do?

Removing or disabling the Tree View should get rid of the problem.
Or you can replace it with a different listener, e.g. View Results Table.

But these are just work-rounds.

It would also be worth trying version 2.0.2, which has quite a few fixes.
If the problem still occurs with 2.0.2, let us know, and we'll see
what can be done.