Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2010/04/28 09:06:09 UTC

Database related

Hai,
       I wanted to retain only the seed data in my database.For that I ran
the command "ant clean-all" succeeded by "ant run-install-seed".After this I
used the command "startofbiz.bat".But when I entered username as "admin" and
password "ofbiz" It showed that"user not found".What should I do further?.
 Thanks in advance.

                                              Regards

                                              G.Selvakumar

Re: Database related

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
And finally, to know more about ant targets use
ant -p

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Database related

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Database related

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
UserLogin data is part of seed-initial data which can be loaded using:
ant run-install-extseed
or if you don't want the ext data to be loaded (there isn't any by default):
ant run-install-readers -Ddata-readers=seed,seed-initial

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Re: Database related

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you can also use
ant run-install-seed
then create your own admin login
ant load-admin-user-login
Creates a user login with admin privileges and a temporary password
equal to 'ofbiz'; after a succesful login the user will be prompted for
a new password. Example command for the userLogin 'admin': ./ant
load-admin-user-login -DuserLoginId=admin">
this will be the only login in ofbiz with no parties defined.
you will manually have to create a party after you login and then use
webtools to connect that part to the login you created, for it to work
with portals.

you can also do as scott says snd still use the
ant load-admin-user-login
as a back door login using am email or name as a login.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Scott Gray sent the following on 4/28/2010 12:19 AM: