Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 03:28:38 UTC

[Docs] Errors in the Android Getting Started

Hey

Someone in the Google Group caught some major errors in the Getting
Started with Android doc.  I've pushed the fix up to the repository,
but we probably need to re-tag docs, and regenerate them since it
currently doesn't have the images I've added. (they're listed as jpg
instead of png, fail!).

Are we cool to do this?

Joe

Re: [Docs] Errors in the Android Getting Started

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Ok, the changes are now live.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Re-tagged!