Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Alexey Lesovsky <le...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/23 15:49:51 UTC

Graph series: adjacent link and node don't scale on ECharts 5

Hi,

I upgraded to ECharts 5 and found some changes in graph series, but I don't
understand, is it a bug or it works as intended.
Property "focusNodeAdjacency" has been replaced to "emphasis.focus". And
with this change, the emphasis of adjacent links and nodes started to work
differently. In the old version, the item under pointer and adjacent links
and nodes are scaled together. Now only the item under the pointer is
scaled, adjacent links and nodes are not scaled and have the same style
like they are not emphasised.

Is it work like intended?

--
Regards, Alexey

Re: Graph series: adjacent link and node don't scale on ECharts 5

Posted by Alexey Lesovsky <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, hope this will be easy to implement.

--
С уважением Алексей В. Лесовский

Re: Graph series: adjacent link and node don't scale on ECharts 5

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC

Re: Graph series: adjacent link and node don't scale on ECharts 5

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>  > > > Hi,>>
>  > > >>
>  > > > I upgraded to ECharts 5 and found some changes in graph series,
> but I>
>  > > don't>>
>  > > > understand, is it a bug or it works as intended.>>
>  > > > Property "focusNodeAdjacency" has been replaced to
> "emphasis.focus".>
>  > > And>>
>  > > > with this change, the emphasis of adjacent links and nodes
> started to>
>  > > work>>
>  > > > differently. In the old version, the item under pointer and
> adjacent>
>  > > links>>
>  > > > and nodes are scaled together. Now only the item under the
> pointer is>>
>  > > > scaled, adjacent links and nodes are not scaled and have the same

Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC

Re: Graph series: adjacent link and node don't scale on ECharts 5

Posted by Alexey Lesovsky <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC

Re: Graph series: adjacent link and node don't scale on ECharts 5

Posted by Alexey Lesovsky <le...@gmail.com>.