Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chetan Sahasrabudhe <ch...@wisorindia.soft.net> on 2003/03/24 14:18:21 UTC

[Q] Radio button

BlankQuestion:
    How can I use html tag lib for radio button, I am not able to get help on the same.
I have a single property and depending on that property (FormBean) I want one of the radio button to be checked or unchecked. but only one radio button should be checked at a time.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Chetan

“Each pattern describes the problems which occurs over and over again in our environment, and then describes the core of the solution of that problem, in such a way that you can use this solution a million times over, without ever doing it the same way twice.”
Alexander (1977)