Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by schitale <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2012/06/15 04:33:20 UTC

Re: Getting error 'None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied.' and no possibilities to solve it

This post is slightly old, but still. I ran into this issue and had hard
time. Finally I was able to get this sucker working by removing cxf-bundle
jar and replacing it with cxf-bundle-jaxrs along with cxf wss4j security
jar.

I'm not sure why cxf bundle jar is throwing this exception but combination
of other 2 jars is not.