Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/09/06 13:54:47 UTC

FYI, org.apache.sling.scripting.api does not embed and export javax.script anymore

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3042 - this might
break compatibility with JDK 1.5 but I think dropping that is fine
now.

-Bertrand

Re: FYI, org.apache.sling.scripting.api does not embed and export javax.script anymore

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Cool. Thanks. Felix

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Makes sense to me. How about adding the Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment header to the bundle (see my comment to the issue).

Regards
Felix