Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by commonman002 <co...@yahoo.com> on 2015/06/24 17:00:40 UTC

BeanCreationException using ActiveMQ with Spring

Hi,

I got the below error while I am using ActiveMQ with Spring:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
with name 'connectionFactory': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.jndi.TypeMismatchNamingException: Object of
type [class org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory] available at JNDI
location [java:comp/env/jms/ConnectionFactory] is not assignable to
[org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory].

I am using ResourceLink. But still getting error. Pls. help me to resolve
it. Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Hari