Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jp4 <jo...@hnpsolutions.com> on 2006/11/03 22:13:09 UTC

Where can I get the nightly Maven2 build?

I was hoping to get a nightly build so that I can see if my unit test cases
will run twice when I run mvn site.  I am hoping it's fixed in the new
version, but I haven't been able to find a link to the nightly builds.

Thanks,

jp4

Re: Where can I get the nightly Maven2 build?

Posted by jp4 <jo...@hnpsolutions.com>.
I don't know if the fix was specific to a plugin or to maven itself... I have
another post with no replies

http://www.nabble.com/mvn-site-running-test-cases-twice-tf2571386s177.html

I think the fix may be in the way maven plugins communicate, not necessarily
in a particular plugin... But I am not sure.

Thanks,

jp4

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.