Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/12 19:32:14 UTC

Rc13 comments

Sergio

Thanks for reviewing the release and the feedback.  I agree with you about
the release and seans response was accurate.  We do not intend for it to be
this arduous during the normal case.

It was this way this time because we refactored the build structure to take
advantage of some good ideas benson had.

Thanks
Joe

Re: Rc13 comments

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
It's fine, don't worry. Maybe next tine you could use the
maven-assembly-plugin to generate a single bundle with the source release.