Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ricardo Rocha <rb...@netcabo.pt> on 2002/04/30 07:35:00 UTC

axis ssl

   I've managed to get Apache Tomcat serving through SSL. I have a bunch of
WebServices that i can access through ssl using java clients...

    The thing is: I've generated my server.keystore, server.cer,
client.keystore and client.cer using keytool from an example i've seen on a
webpage... I don't really get what i am doing. I just gave the passwords
where needed and it generated my certificates.

     In my java clients i give them the client.keystore and all goes fine.
But i'm trying to get a .net client working, with no luck... I've put the
certificates on the client machine and got them up, but although i can
generate the WSDL from the webservice url, when i invoke it i get a "could
not establish trust relationship with remote server" error...

     I would think i need to somehow make .net aware of the client.keystore
file, i just don't know how...

     Help needed... Thanks in advance

		Ricardo Rocha