Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Vinay Chandran <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/12 22:15:32 UTC

[Jelly] werkz library

Hi Bob,
Where can get the werkz libraries so as to make jelly
compile seemlessly.
The sourceforge download for the library is broken.
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jars/werkz-1.0-dev.jar
 is old/incomplete too .

Regards,
.Vinay.

Re: [Jelly] werkz library

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
Fixed.

	-bob

Re: [Jelly] werkz library

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
Awe, crap.

Bob McWhirter        bob@werken.com
The Werken Company   http://werken.com/

Re: [Jelly] werkz library

Posted by James Elson <ja...@xini.com>.

Re: [Jelly] werkz library

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Vinay Chandran wrote:

> Thanks dude.
> Maybe you can update turbine/jars too sometime.

I'm hacking jelly and werkz at the same time, so they are both kinda
in flux.  I don't want to hassle jvanzyl every few hours to install
a new jar.

[note to self: this is why we need a bonafide maven repo-management tool]

	-bob

Re: [Jelly] werkz library

Posted by Vinay Chandran <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks dude.