Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Varley, Roger" <Ro...@atosorigin.com> on 2004/11/04 17:57:39 UTC

INFO: connection Timeout reached

Hi

I've just upgraded to 4.1.31 and I'm getting "org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket processConnection INFO: connection Timeout received" messages at the console every second or so. Everything seems to be working OK so do I need to do anything about these messages? If this is normal behaviour, is there anyway I can stop Tomcat from logging these messages as it makes it impossible to see any other messages since they scroll off the console too quickly?

Regards
Roger

liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.