Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/10/10 21:56:59 UTC

Re: config reading/parsing

Right.  Doug and I talked about this earlier in the summer, maybe july?
At the time we both thought it would be nice for a callback to be added...
I actually suggested a getline() callback.  You just stuff a void * and
callback into the cmd_params and make sure it gets passed around and used
right ... should only be a few lines of code.

--
Dean Gaudet, Performance Analyst, Transmeta Corp.