Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Enrico Sorcinelli <e....@pisa.iol.it> on 2003/02/19 14:34:17 UTC

Re: convert file

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:01:02 +0000 (GMT)
Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, koudjo ametepe wrote:
>
> > I wanna convert a file in MSword (binary  format) to text file
>
> This kind of post is not welcome on the mod_perl mailing List.
>
> I have already asked you to read the email-etiquette document.
> Please read it before you post any more messages.

I'm sure that he will read the document for next time! ;-)
But now, in order to solve the problem, he can use the wvWare toolkit
(http://www.wvware.com/).
Perhaps he would want to write a custom mod_perl trans-handler to transform
DOC document to HTML on the fly. It would be interesting...

by

	- Enrico