Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sandy Bingham-Porter <cs...@eiu.edu> on 2004/07/19 20:24:26 UTC

http 405 error

Would anyone have any ideas why I would be receiving a 405 error (page
cannot be displayed address is incorrect) when my struts application
tries to initiate a .do action servlet call?

I have checked the web.xml file and ensured the servlet mapping for all
*.do paths are correct.  If I tried to access a page directly (jsp) that
uses the struts-html.tld tag library, I get errors informing me that the
tag definitions cannot be found.  I have also verified that the .tld is
present.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Sandy Bingham-Porter
Ecommerce Development