Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Christoph de Mattia <ch...@twt-gmbh.de> on 2006/08/18 10:19:21 UTC

hslf textbox alignment

Hello list!

First of all:
I am very happy that POI now also features Powerpoint - thanks for that!

My question:
Is there a way to do horizontal alignment in a
org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextBox? I want to center the text inside the textbox
horizontally but I only found a method setVerticalAlignment.

Regards
Christoph de Mattia

Re: hslf textbox alignment

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Hi,

CdM> Is there a way to do horizontal alignment in a
CdM> org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextBox? I want to center the text inside the textbox
CdM> horizontally but I only found a method setVerticalAlignment.

It looks like the get/set methods for horizontal alignment are missing.
It's not hard to add this functionality. You can expect this patch in the nearest future.

Regards, Yegor