Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Ashish Dobhal <do...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/09 21:54:12 UTC

Hadoop 2.3.0

Hey evryone;
Is there a version of sqoop available for Hadoop 2.3.0

Re: Hadoop 2.3.0

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
You should be able to use the “hadoop2.0.4-alpha” binary version from:

http://mirror.cogentco.com/pub/apache/sqoop/1.4.4/

To my best knowledge it’s compatible with Hadoop 2.3.0.

Jarcec

Re: Hadoop 2.3.0

Posted by John Zhao <jz...@alpinenow.com>.
There is no special for 2.3.0.