Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Netlynker <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/23 09:30:57 UTC

Information of network port and connectivity between ACS/Hyp/SysVMs

Hi,

Where can I find information of network ports/connectivity between ACS,
different type of hypervisor and SystemVMs?

Thanks in advance,
netlynker

Re: Information of network port and connectivity between ACS/Hyp/SysVMs

Posted by Makrand <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Between ACS & System VMs 8250 is port used by default.

On ACS machine, simple commands like

netstat -plant  or ss -nt gives you idea about  ports and concerned IPs.

--
Makrand