Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/11 14:45:41 UTC

AspectJ WeavingHook (was :Third-Party Licensing Policy)

I thought about a separate implementation of WeavingHook.  But I could
look at Aries weaving. Is it implemented in the Aries Proxy project? Are
there any samples of Aries weaving usage?

I think, the implementation should be universal, installable on any OSGi
4.3 runtime. If Arise weaving is a separate bundle which could be
installed with the AspectJ weaving  and it doesn't force the usage of
other Aries subprojects, like Aries Blueprint, it should be ok.

I think also, it would be nice to have later some art of integration
with blueprint (like Spring AOP schema) which allows to wire blueprint
beans into the aspect using aspectOf factory method. Or even more,
something more lightweight like Spring AOP - Blueprint AOP - extension
for blueprint which can use  blueprint beans annotated with AspectJ
annotations and apply them as aspects on bean proxies. But it is theme
for Aries project.

Regards Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak

Re: AspectJ WeavingHook (was :Third-Party Licensing Policy)

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
I'm with you on the idea of a Blueprint AOP (I would love to abandon spring for
blueprint in a future day).