Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 16:23:20 UTC

example for searching hibernate entities

I have complex data model with   bi directional relations I  Use hibernate
as ORM provider.so I have several model objects representing data model. All
together my model objetcs are 75 to 100  and my database  each table  has
several records like 20,000.
please suggest in my case will text search help me?
are there any example searching on hibernate entities?

Re: example for searching hibernate entities

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
as always: it depends.
take a look into hibernate search also, which is lucene powered.

Peter.