Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by arihant jain <on...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 19:09:43 UTC

Price types and purpose for a product

Is there any documentation around significance of the different price types
& related purposes for a product? I will have purchase price of a product
from a supplier in USD and list price (selling price) in INR. Should I use
'default price' type and 'purchase/initial' purpose for the USD one and
'list price' type and 'component price' purpose for INR one?

Thanks
Arihant

Re: Price types and purpose for a product

Posted by arihant jain <on...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques and Paul. This was useful.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Moreover

From: "Paul Foxworthy" <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.