Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Sean Gilligan <se...@msgilligan.com> on 2008/02/08 00:20:35 UTC

Problem attempting to create JIRA issue

I'm trying to create a JIRA issue (for the "Simple Multidomain Patch")
and I'm getting an error screen with the following text:

--------------------------
404 No view for result [error] exists for action [ViewIssue]

/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1672 was not found on this server.
Resin Professional 3.0.14 (built Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:05:36 PDT)

---------------

I copied the HTML form fields into the proposal on the Wiki temporarily...
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Proposal+Simple+Multidomain+Support

-- Sean

Re: Problem attempting to create JIRA issue

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 7, 2008 6:20 PM, Sean Gilligan <se...@msgilligan.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to create a JIRA issue (for the "Simple Multidomain Patch")
> and I'm getting an error screen with the following text:
>
> --------------------------
> 404 No view for result [error] exists for action [ViewIssue]
>
> /projects/roller/browse/ROL-1672 was not found on this server.
> Resin Professional 3.0.14 (built Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:05:36 PDT)

> I copied the HTML form fields into the proposal on the Wiki temporarily...
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Proposal+Simple+Multidomain+Support

I get those errors sometimes, but only on Mac/Safari.
When the error occurs, at least for me, the bug report is still accepted.

I contacted the Atlassian folks but they could not duplicate the problem.

- Dave