Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by twosolution <je...@b2b.com.my> on 2013/02/12 15:29:44 UTC

Catalog Parties functionalities

Hi,

I had gone trough the archive mailing lists.
Ofbiz are able to assigned Parties with the roles of Customer into a certain
Catalogs.

I wants to ask whether Ofbiz restrict the Catalog to its own assigned
Parties ?
Where by multiple Parties with the roles of Customer exists.

ex.
Catalog A
Parties B with roles of Customer
Parties C with roles of Customer

Assigned Catalog A to Parties B

When Parties B login into Catalog Manager, Parties B only will see Catalog
A.
When Parties C login into Catalog Manager, Parties C not able to see Catalog
A.

thank you

Re: Catalog Parties functionalities

Posted by twosolution <je...@b2b.com.my>.
Hi,

Can we conclude that OOTB there is no similar ACL implementation in Ofbiz ?
Except there is one implementation of using role of 'Customer' to restrict
Catalog.

Because i noticed, Store, Catalog, Category, Products, all able to assigned
'Parties Roles'

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
The feature is very basic like adding, removing or updating the party role on catalogs, categories etc. I don't think OOTB there is any service implementation that you could use.

Regards
Vikas