Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "WangXuSheng (王绪胜)" <wx...@founder.com.cn> on 2003/06/24 10:25:34 UTC

Have the bug 11535 in bug database really been resolved?

	I'm trying integrate jetspeed with db2 7.2 on Windows 2000 Server,but I found the same error as bug report 11535 in bug database. The bug database says the bug was fixed, but I still got  the error message. Whether I use jetspeed 1.4b4 or 1.4 dev 5 , the error still exists. I checked  jetspeed.log just to find sql query like this SELECT TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE.USER_ID, TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE.GROUP_ID, TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE.ROLE_ID FROM TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE WHERE TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE.USER_ID='3'. It seems that the bug  still exists. If  the bug was fixed, where can I get the fixed version.

	I wonder that since the user_id ( group_id, role_id, permission_id) field  in database is integer datatype ,why  the method getUserId in BaseJetspeedUser  class returns string datatype, It is confusing for me.

	In addition, the bug database says the bugs in  DB2 sql script (20101、20104、20105) have been resolved, where can I get the fixed version. I got  all the source through CVS, but the DB2 sql scripts are still bug version

	Thanks.
Wang Xusheng