Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io> on 2019/10/30 13:07:27 UTC

Invitation to Apache Pulsar Meetup | Shanghai on 11/16

Dear Pulsar community,

We’re hosting Apache Pulsar Meetup | Shanghai on 11/16. The meetup provides
an opportunity for Pulsar users, contributors, committers and PMC members
to get together and share Pulsar updates. The upcoming meetup mainly covers:

   -

   Pulsar adoption stories at Orange Financial, Zhaopin, Tuya, etc
   -

   Pulsar 2.5.0 preview
   -

   Pulsar manager and pulsarctl

If you’re interested in the meetup, come and join us to learn more about
Pulsar community.

   -

   *Time: *2019/11/16 13:30~18:00 (Saturday)
   -

   *Venue:* Hongkou Technology and Finance Building, 463 Tanggu Road,
   Hongkou District, Shanghai, China (中国上海市虹口区塘沽路463号虹口科技金融大厦一层)

The following register platforms are available:

   -

   *Eventbrite*(global):
   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apache-pulsar-meetup-shanghai-tickets-79293658467
   -

   *Huodongxing *(in China): https://www.huodongxing.com/event/5515876233300

For more information on Pulsar meetup, visit StreamNative website:
https://streamnative.io/developer/meetup/

Best Regards,
Jennifer

Re: Invitation to Apache Pulsar Meetup | Shanghai on 11/16

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Enrico,

We will be recording the event and also post the slides. We will also post
the user stories after the presentations.

Thanks,
Sijie

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jennifer

Fwd: Invitation to Apache Pulsar Meetup | Shanghai on 11/16

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Dear BookKeeper community,

We’re hosting Apache Pulsar Meetup | Shanghai on 11/16. The meetup provides
an opportunity for Pulsar and BookKeeper users, contributors, committers