Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 蜗牛 <56...@qq.com> on 2012/05/20 09:11:34 UTC

how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog

how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog ?
 hello my friend:
 I have two questions as below:
1) can you tell me ,the source code of OpenOffice's about dialog  in which directory。
 2) a program of  OpenOffice's expansion how to invoke the OpenOffice's about dialog, my programming language useing C++;
  Thanks...
 Best Regards!

Re: how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Regina,

If you are looking at updating the About content and behaviour, perhaps we
could explore ways to promote our social media assets.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Kevin

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.