Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/05/07 09:33:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.66.0 RC1 release

Hi All,

Just for clarification … you are voting on releasing all 3 repos “core”, “extensions” and “installer” in this release?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.66.0 RC1 release

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all,

well I would prefer to just have Justin add his results for the other parts to his vote ....
Without creating a new RC I would probably just copy my email 3 times ;-)

Chris

Am 07.05.20, 13:28 schrieb "Dominik Riemer" <ri...@apache.org>:

    Hi Chris,

    thanks for voting!
    Yes, this release was intended to be a single vote for all three repos..
    Justin wrote that he only tested it for the core artifacts, so I wonder what to do now?
    - Skip the vote and initiate three new votes?
    - Keep it for now (we plan to discuss how to simplify this after this release, but probably in the future not all artifacts will be released at the same time)?

    Do you have any opinion?
    Dominik

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,