Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by D....@hzd.hessen.de on 2004/10/25 16:56:26 UTC

creating an xml stream

Hey,

i have the following problem with cocoon:

i would like to write a small application with 1) an input form (woddy/Forms) 2) build
an xml-file with the input parameters 3) call an soap service with the xml-file and so on ...
My question now: how can i build up an xml with the several parameters (fields/wiggets)
coming from the input form and go on with the created xml-file (stream) to the soap call.
At the moment i read an xml-file from my HD and and call the web-service via soap. This
part functions very well.

Has anyone a sample for me?

Thanks for your help.

Regards Dirk

Dirk Skirde
Hessische Zentrale für Datenverarbeitung
Mainzer Strasse 50  Raum 009
65189 Wiesbaden
Tel.:  +49 611 340 1941
Fax:   +49 611 340 5941
EMail: d.skirde@hzd.hessen.de

Re: creating an xml stream

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
D.Skirde@hzd.hessen.de wrote:
> Hey,
>
> i have the following problem with cocoon:
>
> i would like to write a small application with 1) an input form
> (woddy/Forms) 2) build
> an xml-file with the input parameters 3) call an soap service with the
> xml-file and so on ...
> My question now: how can i build up an xml with the several parameters
> (fields/wiggets)
> coming from the input form and go on with the created xml-file (stream)
> to the soap call.
> At the moment i read an xml-file from my HD and and call the web-service
> via soap. This
> part functions very well.
>
> Has anyone a sample for me?
You can create the DOM representation of your document and then stream it.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/org/w3c/dom/Document.html

	lg
--
Leszek Gawron                                lgawron@mobilebox.pl