Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2003/01/27 21:14:52 UTC

Trying to fix Gump

I'm trying to get Gump working with respect to
jakarta-tomcat* projects.  I need to know which projects
are intended to be dependent on jakarta-tomcat-coyote_10.

Currently, jakarta-tomcat-coyote_10 project lists
tomcat-catalina as a dependent project, in addition to
jakarta-tomcat.  Is the coyote_10 branch intended for
use with any other jakarta-tomcat versions besides
3.3.x?  If somebody can save me the time of trying to
hunt this down from prior e-mails, I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

Larry

Re: Trying to fix Gump

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
> > I'm trying to get Gump working with respect to
> > jakarta-tomcat* projects.  I need to know which projects
> > are intended to be dependent on jakarta-tomcat-coyote_10.
> >
> > Currently, jakarta-tomcat-coyote_10 project lists
> > tomcat-catalina as a dependent project, in addition to
> > jakarta-tomcat.  Is the coyote_10 branch intended for
> > use with any other jakarta-tomcat versions besides
> > 3.3.x?  If somebody can save me the time of trying to
> > hunt this down from prior e-mails, I would appreciate it.
> > Thanks.
>
> My understanding: the branch will be used with 3.3.
> I don't know about 4.1 - since it already has deps on
> modeler.

The original proposal was that 4.1 would use the coyote_10 branch (so that
it could keep on using modeler-1.0).  However, it's probably up to Remy,
since he's the one who will be packaging the releases :).

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Trying to fix Gump

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.