Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tim Sawyer <li...@calidris.co.uk> on 2007/04/17 23:40:10 UTC

T5 Class Not Found Error

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a project including tapestry 5.0.3 and spring 2.0 and I
think I've got my libraries in a twist somewhere.

I'm getting this error in my tomcat 6.0 logs and a 404 in the browser trying
to access my app:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.services.ClassFactoryClassPool.toClass(Ljavassist/CtClass;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;Ljava/security/ProtectionDomain;)Ljava/lang/Class;
        at
org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.services.CtClassSource.createClass(CtClassSource.java:88)
        ... 40 more

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  It's probably a libraries thing,
where I have the wrong version or two versions of a library present.  I
definitely only have tapestry 5.0.3 and javassist 3.2 in there though .

ta,

Tim.

Re: T5 Class Not Found Error

Posted by Tim Sawyer <li...@calidris.co.uk>.
Many thanks for that, that got me past that error!

Tim.

RE: T5 Class Not Found Error

Posted by Ben Sommerville <be...@bulletproof.com.au>.