Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nils Kaiser <Ni...@gmx.de> on 2006/05/16 12:05:44 UTC

Call pipeline in root sitemap using flow

Hello,

I use flow to handle some special cases and was wondering how I can
redirect to a pipeline in the root or upper-level sitemap.

Example: I have to sitemaps A and B

A mounts B,
in B flow is used,
on errors I want to call the error page in A

Any ideas how to do that?

Thx,

Nils

Re: Call pipeline in root sitemap using flow

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Nils,

Try calling the pipeline with cocoon:// It will try to find the matcher at the top-most sitemap.

Regards,

Reijn

Nils Kaiser wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use flow to handle some special cases and was wondering how I can
> redirect to a pipeline in the root or upper-level sitemap.
>
> Example: I have to sitemaps A and B
>
> A mounts B,
> in B flow is used,
> on errors I want to call the error page in A
>
> Any ideas how to do that?
>
> Thx,
>
> Nils

Met vriendelijke groet,