Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrew Lindesay <ap...@lindesay.co.nz> on 2010/11/07 11:38:32 UTC

Patch CAY-1403 Change to "readNestedProperty"

Hello;

When a committer has a moment, could somebody take a look at CAY-1403 as I have added a "diff" to this ticket to implement this change.  I have a follow-on enhancement I would like to make, but think it is best to work through this one first.  Thanks!

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz

Re: Patch CAY-1403 Change to "readNestedProperty"

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Just added a comment to Jira. I will take a look.

Andrus