Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2004/02/09 12:16:02 UTC

[VOTE] Closing down Alexandria

In accord with Forrest, I have just committed a refactored Alexandria to
Forrest CVS, as ForrestDoc.

I am not aware of the status of the query with Maven (status?), but in
any case this means that Alexandria is closed for business.

Hence I propose that we close down Alexandria, by:

0 - telling the Jakarta PMC
1 - stating it on the website
2 - removing the site link from the Jakarta Pages
3 - tarring up CVS in accord with infrastructure reqs and removing it
     from live CVS - making sure that we don't kill Gump in the process
     (I'll ping the Gump list for it, as the move to top level seems to
      be contextual).
4 - closing down the alexandria lists

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Closing down Alexandria

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
+1

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> In accord with Forrest, I have just committed a refactored Alexandria to
> Forrest CVS, as ForrestDoc.
>
> I am not aware of the status of the query with Maven (status?), but in
> any case this means that Alexandria is closed for business.
>
> Hence I propose that we close down Alexandria, by:
>
> 0 - telling the Jakarta PMC
> 1 - stating it on the website
> 2 - removing the site link from the Jakarta Pages
> 3 - tarring up CVS in accord with infrastructure reqs and removing it
>     from live CVS - making sure that we don't kill Gump in the process
>     (I'll ping the Gump list for it, as the move to top level seems to
>      be contextual).
> 4 - closing down the alexandria lists
>
> +1

Nobody responds, hence the project is more than closed, it's dead.
I have already changed the website to state it, and put a README.txt
file in CVS.

I will now notify the Jakarta PMC and take care of closing the rest down.

Bye bye.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -