Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/13 14:17:03 UTC

Add to ESME project page?

Hi,

Can someone add me to the list of ESME committers on the project page
at http://incubator.apache.org/esme/projectinformation.html ?

I'm trying to get set up with a Hudson account and apparently the
infrastructure team is referencing that page as the list of people who
are allowed to have accounts. Please see

Ethan

Re: Add to ESME project page?

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dick.