Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by A A <la...@bk.ru> on 2008/10/08 12:31:51 UTC

contextual merge

How to turn off "contextual merge" for different text files without change other behaviour? Merge must works as with binaries, but all other ("Diff" and "Edit conflicts" in TortoiseSVN) must work as with text. Some of my source files are merged incorrectly. SVN automatically sets status to "Updated" (instead "Conflicted"), and hides significant details (from left & right parts). I want to manual check and do merge process for any different text files.

SVN v1.4.5, Windows

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.