Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ayesha Shaikh <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/14 11:14:46 UTC

Apache-MS Soap Interop: problem in passing parameters

hello all,

I am trying to access service on Apache Soap server ( ver 2.1 running on
tomcat) from a vb client. At client end, i am using MSSoap (ver 2 beta2).

with this configuration, i am able to call methods without argument. But it
fails to call method with arguments ( such as int, double or string type)

Can anybody suggest what's the cause of such failure?

(Note: i am using IBM WSKit for generating .wsdl file)

Thanks in advace!
Ayesha

SOAP and Dynamo

Posted by Bjørn Badowski <bj...@doorstep.no>.
Hello!

I am new to SOAP, and in the documentation (Installation/Server side
instructions) I cannot find any information about using SOAP with Dynamo.

Is there someone out there using SOAP on Dynamo?
I would like to know how to "install" SOAP on dynamo.

We are running Dynamo 5 (DAS/DPS).

Thanks

Bjorn Badowski

SOAP and Dynamo