Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jürgen Bockhorn <Ju...@heuboe.de> on 2010/02/26 09:27:46 UTC

cxf, maven plugin, dependencies (xsd)

Hello,

I am using cxf with maven. My WSDL file includes an XML schema file which again includes some XSDs. Now I found in the maven_plugin/Options.java file, that the cxf-maven-plugin should be able to handle this dependencies, to trigger code generation even if only a dependent file changed.

    /**
     * A set of dependent files used to detect the generator must process WSDL, even
     * if generator marker files are up to date.
     */
    File dependencies[];

But I did not manage to find out how to insert this dependencies into my pom.xml.

Could anyone help me please.

Best regards,

Jürgen

RE: cxf, maven plugin, dependencies (xsd)

Posted by David Valeri <da...@progress.com>.
If you wish to configure this parameter in your POM, see http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html

Specifically:

Parameter Types With One Value - for how to specify a parameter that maps to a File
Parameter Types With Multiple Values - for how to specify array parameters

I can't vouch for the parameter working as desired as I have personally not used it, but the above info will demonstrate how to configure the parameter in your POM.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Take a look at one of our poms that uses this:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/api/pom.xml

That may help provide an example.

Dan

--